Congratulations to Christine Chahoud for coming equal second in the Spring Back Into Action Fitness Challenge Women’s Category. Christine has accomplished a lot since starting the challenge in September. And with the help of her trainer, Steve Baker she has gone one to lose 5.4 kilograms of fat in 6 weeks.
Christine shares her experiences about the challenge in an exclusive Q&A.
1. What made you decide to enter the challenge?
I wanted to get fit and lose weight.
2. What did you learn most from the Inbody scan?
I learned what my body composition was including muscle mass and bone density.
3. What did the Inbody scan tell you that was significant to you?
My body fat percentage was interesting to see and where I carry most of my weight.
4. How did your training change compare to what you did before?
We increased the weight training mixed with bursts of high-intensity cardio.
5. What was the most challenging thing about your new training program?
It was just keeping up the intensity and trying to push myself to go harder when I felt like I had nothing left in the tank.
6. What part of your training program do you believe contributed the most to your result?
Tabata helped me improve my fitness which helped in all aspects of my training.
7. How did the results of your first scan affect your mental approach to the challenge?
It made me push myself to start the challenge.
8. How did the first scan influence your goals?
The scan made me think about what I have to do to get fit and healthy and how it’s going to take a lot of hard work and commitment.
9. What recommendations would you give other members who want to start doing PT?
I think it’s a good idea to have someone that can motivate and support your goals.
10. After your whole experience with your trainer will you continue training with them and why?
Yes, I will keep training with Steve. It helped give me a routine and guidance. Steve is great at pushing me to achieve my goals.