- Chicken Thigh Skin Off (250g)
- Sesame Oil (10ml)
- Sesame Seeds (Toasted)
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Veggies & Herbs (Asian Slaw Mix)
- Mixed Asian Herb seasoning (dried: cinnamon, parsley, coriander, chiles, cloves, cumin, garlic, ginger, turmeric)
- Fresh chillies – OPTIONAL
- Season chicken thigh fillets with Asian herb seasoning or any of your desired flavours!
- Add sesame oil to pan; grill chicken thighs on each side for roughly 8-10 minutes (until fully cooked)
- Leave chicken thighs to rest
- Whilst the thighs are cooking prepare your veggies (steamed/grilled)
- Assemble iceberg lettuce in to small bowls
- Place veggies on the base of the lettuce bowls top with chicken. As an option add fresh chillies, herbs and spices!