To complete a membership application, put your membership on hold or update your details please click on the relevant form below.
Membership Application Form
To become a C-Life Health Club member, you must be a full member of Canterbury League Club.
An application form can be downloaded, filled in and brought to the C-Life to activate membership. Please also complete the Pre-Exercise Questionnaire for your own safety.
Click here to download the application form.
C-Life On Hold Request Form
Please read the Terms & Conditions below before completing the On Hold Request Form.
- To be eligible for an On Hold period you must hold either a current 6 month Upfront (14 days free), 12 month Upfront (30 days free), any Direct Debit membership (2 months free).
- All On Hold applications must be submitted to C Life Health Club 14 days prior to the commencement of the suspension period in order for Health Club Administration staff to process the application.
- On-Hold requests cannot be less than 2 weeks minimum period.
- C-Life cannot backdate On Hold applications.
- All outstanding arrears must be settled before an On Hold application can be processed.
- All Direct Debit On Hold fees incurred will be debited on the next debit period.
- All Upfront Membership On Hold fees incurred will be payable direct to C Life no later than the first returning visit to C Life.
- A separate On Hold application must be submitted to C Life allowing 14 days’ notice, to extend an existing submission otherwise, debits will resume as per the latest application processed.
- Members must first utilise all free On Hold period available to their membership before accessing a further 12 weeks, at a fee of a minimum of $5 per fortnight and for a maximum of $30 in total.
- Medical certificates will only be accepted after the free On Hold period has been utilised, to avoid an On Hold fee. The medical certificate must be provided to C Life at the same time as an On Hold submission.
- Members will receive an email within 7 days of your submission, to confirm the outcome of your application, including the debit periods affected.
- It is the responsibility of the member to contact C Life Administration staff on 9704 7712 if you have not received an email confirmation within 7 days of your On Hold submission.
- Minimum 2 weeks and maximum 8 weeks free suspension per the calendar year
- $5 per fortnight On Hold fee applies for a maximum of 12 weeks once free period used
- On-Hold fees will be debited from members accounts unless otherwise stated
To read our Terms and Conditions click here
C-Life Plus 6 & 12 Month
- Can be suspended for a maximum of 2 weeks and 4 weeks respectively per membership term
Update Your Details
If your contact details have changed since joining, please complete and submit the following form.