- Low-fat yogurt (50g)
- Protein powder of your choice (25g)
- Low-fat cream cheese (25g)
- Biscoff biscuits (2)
- Powdered peanut butter (12g)
- Sweetener of your choice (to taste)
- Optional – add toasted walnuts (more calories!)
- Combine protein powder and all the wet ingredients in a bowl and mix! (optional to use blender); leave to the side.
- Crush Biscoff biscuits and add half the amount of peanut butter powder to a dash of liquid sweetener (if not available use sweetener and water to create a ‘syrup’ consistency).
- Place crumbled Biscoff mixture on the bottom of your glass.
- Add protein cheesecake mix on top.
- Crush Biscoff biscuits on the top.
- Mix the other half of powdered peanut butter with liquid sweetener and create a sauce like consistency!
- Drizzle on top and enjoy!